Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last day in Norway

It's my last evening in Norway - I can't really believe it. I just thought of it and it made me sad. I would be more so if I thought I was never coming back, but I know I will. I love Norway, whether it is because of my genes or not, I most certainly feel as though this is my country too.
I don't know if the last two months here can really be summed up. It has been amazing, everything I could have asked for and more. I have made unbelievable friends, met my awesome Norwegian relatives, lived in another place, in another way. I believe I have really pushed myself and really grown. My time here has been positively life altering. I feel I have really done this trip right, for me. I wouldn't change any of it. Maybe I can sum it up as:
Jeg elsker Norge.


Sunset over Bergen
By Sarah Zuckerman

No comments:

Post a Comment